Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gallbladder Polyps Pain Medication Getting Rid Of Gallbladder Polyps?

Getting rid of gallbladder polyps? - gallbladder polyps pain medication

I have the results of my ultrasound today, and I had a polyp in my gallbladder. 5mm is large and extremely painful. I wonder what free to know all my options. (I have only one.) Including non-surgical, because they are not operated on. Besides, what she does, and I can not eat, cry me a pain that I do. Remember that these are gallstones gallbladder polyps.

1 comment:

sparklyt... said...

Why can not operate? Surgery of the gallbladder is a simple procedure, the same day and I feel better in 3 days. would be much better than if the pain for the rest of his life and much of the gallbladder is basically an extra point, the light and can live without it. If you hemophlia or so, I am sure that there any way you can have surgery.

Post a Comment