Saturday, December 12, 2009

Maker All Softwell Why Did My Ice Maker Dump Water All Over My Floor?

Why did my ice maker dump water all over my floor? - maker all softwell

I have a Maytag Wide-by-Side by Side refrigerator with ice maker / water dispenser. This morning I woke up with water in the soil. When I opened the freezer about 5 liters of ice water poured onto my feet. The water is certainly the ice maker because the water / ice began at the base of the distributor and made it all the way down from the cupboard. If anyone has an idea, please help!

4 comments:

eskie lover said...

My GE Profile icemaker not exactly the same way. Our regulator of the water pipes running through the water to the ice tray to put the water transport even after the tank is full. If you have a journey of more than manual (who looks like the all-aluminum arm), just above the ice tray drag it to stop sending regulator of water in the ice tray. You can also use the refrigerator and turn the water on the wall.

I had ice forming on the walls of the freezer and the frozen drain at the bottom of the freezer, in a large thick sheet. Since I have an extended warranty on me, simply replace the entire ice making unit. So unfortunately I can not tell you how to repair it yourself.

J said...

could majorly thawed

dznutz23 said...

It seems that your icemaker clogged drain line is. I refer to your owner's manual.

Lord Darkgoth Nitesabre said...

He mad and he could not stop!

Post a Comment