Friday, January 8, 2010

Parts Of A Ship Birds Nest Are Reusable Grocery Bags That Are Made And Shipped From China Really Just Missing The Point Of Reusable Bags?

Are reusable grocery bags that are made and shipped from China really just missing the point of reusable bags? - parts of a ship birds nest

Well, tonight I was at Wal-Mart and wanted to buy reusable bags, so I thought better see where the bags were made, b / c she likes Wal-Mart China, sure enough, made in China. Question No. 1: Do any of these stores have reusable bags that are manufactured in the United States? Response options: Albertson's, Ralph Von's, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's? If you answer is not, then you are not on this part but please, give answers and opinions about the next game.

Second part, not to buy reusable bags that are sent to China, causing huge quantities of pollutants into the transit through the use of gasoline actually released only defeat the purpose? I mean, if you are using reusable bags to help the environment, protect marine life / animals / livestock and the oil that is used to deny the production of plastic bags, then there is the port of the Chinese stock market lost item?

If Wal-Mart (and other retailers) are concerned about the environment (such as money bags on it, and save money by buying less plastic bags), whyN'T be, the purchase and delivery of local stock markets (eg USA) company?

For everyone knows that I believe that reusable bags are great and I want to use to get started, but I get no further than the fact that the bags are made in China and shipped to the United States are likely to pollution and Environmental damage zone which would be agreeable. (Not even me, I mean the Latin aspect of the job loss). Thank you in advance for your reply.

3 comments:

whsgreen... said...

Good question. I do not know know exactly where I have to use reusable bags. I can tell you who has received most of the grocery stores and various ecobags.com, but never checked to see where they are made.

I do not think that buying a bag in China have achieved against. Yes, there are costs involved in the initial business, but there are costs for disposable bags at the store. I think a trip from China to the weight of hundreds of trips across the United States for disposable bags. I know I could easily before they change the bags with 10-15 per week at home. Now I have a lot of reusable bags and I'm down to 2-3 per month.

I do not think Wal-Mart and many other networks have on the environment. They are just trying to capture retail dollars. Marketing departments the world over look at the trend, more environmentally friendly and they all want the notes in their records. It is hardly a bad thing. Walmart may be motivated by the bottom line, but they are very gooT he.

Here are some of the changes they have made the press have focused only detergent that reduces transportation costs and saves on fuel, coke has been put together with glue to make a line of T-shirts made from recycled plastic, is obliged to provide their electricity bills to reduce and install solar panels in certain stores and to implement measures for energy savings in other shops. I commend them for implementing the changes.

sonnie_b said...

These plastic bags can be reused. I think people think that once the bag can be used to transport more food. People make a deposit in the trash, and leave the store with more! I know that you are weak, but what can be reused after the grocery store and then deposit into the trash. The same with the paper. The manufacturers must provide discounts to bring their own bags or buy the people what they are exposed to the costs and a change of attitude that only a "free perk

However, almost all bags are manufactured in China, regardless of their composition, so that transport primarily reverse when comparing overall better. I support the purchase of local transport to reduce relates to energy savings.

I believe that ultimately, save more energy, even when transporting the bags from China. You have with what he has done or what to offer. Sit around and wait for bags in the United States contributes to create this problem, no demand.

Buy the way, manyI found the bags are (ie, polyester or nylon, plastic!) I think it's missing the point!

Diann C said...

Most reusable bags cheaper (you can get for $ 1 or the like) are manufactured in China. I saw almost complete after about 6 or 7 different stores.
I just started my cloth bags every time I see them really cheap. I know that World Market have zero tariffs when you have to buy something for a moment, then I sure it. I have about 4 or 5, it is not enough for all my purchases, but it's there.
This frustrates the purpose of buying bags from China. It is a very simple way, made their impact on the environment, without reducing any money and do not use products in China. Just ask for paper instead of plastic. You can then either reused or recycled paper bags. It's easy, free and reduced environmental impact.

Post a Comment