Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Best Hd Camcorder For The Buck What The Absolute BEST Camcorder! Please Help! 10 POINTS!?

What the absolute BEST camcorder! Please help! 10 POINTS!? - best hd camcorder for the buck

I am very good at finding a camera, I really need. I need a very good resolution, very good sound. I'm auditioning for something and have to be videos in HD quality, and I need a really good, because I sing in it.
I also want a camera that looks good on YouTube.

And I do not want it too expensive. Plus my price range is about $ 350 ish.

Thank you!

I would like also to work and can connect to the computer as a webcam.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Here is a really good video camera:

http://www.red.com/store/101001

One can not professional camera for $ 350, but you can probably find something more to meet your needs. Use CNET.com find something in your price range with the desired functions.

Post a Comment