Monday, February 15, 2010

Important Soccer Events Can You Give Me Comments And Tips On How To Improve My Essay?

Can you give me comments and tips on how to improve my essay? - important soccer events

my essay question is, what is your passion? / What they really want?

I love sports, but my favorite is football. I love because I played soccer since I was 4 I have played not only because I was young, he is also the most popular sport in the world. Apart from me that football brings much joy and gives me a lot of talent.
Football is the most popular sport in the world except the United States and Canada. Every country in the world of sport, football and soccer are the biggest sporting event like the World Cup. Football has too many viewers and readers.
Unlike most sports, football requires a lot of talent. Intelligence is the most important thing in football. Football requires drops, PALassing, kicking, and other important skills. If they would make up the entire sport will be as a football.
Football is well known, 1 reason is because the sports fans and players a pleasure. You get a lot more fun if you have a goal in a soccer game which scored 11 baskets in a basketball game. Waiting for the referee, who expects the final blow or whistle his team score the equalizer is also the joy of sport.
All these details make my passion for football, but there are many other sports are the great and passionate people.

1 comment:

slslslsl... said...

try to give a better flow of the test with different words and ideas

Post a Comment